Friday, November 6, 2009

My Shop!

Ashton Atelier is now open for business!

If you're you a regular reader of my blog, you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a few days. Okay...months. I've been handling several projects at one time, so my monthly updates have suffered.

In the meantime, I have opened an online store. Yes, its true. Etsy.com is a place where you can buy and sell handmade things, such as paintings! I decided to check it out when my sister-in-law, Jenni, told me about it. Its a pretty cool site. I took some time to research what opening a shop involves, checked out a few shops, and even asked a few questions from shop owners. It seemed like a unique opportunity, so part of my hiatus was due to increasing my inventory.



The shop had a 'soft opening' on the third, but I've already been "hearted"! That means that someone out there tagged an item and/or shop as a favorite. In my case, both! I carefully staged each painting to appeal to those with a discerning eye. This is one of the items that will soon be featured. Look familiar? What do you think? Please check out Ashton Atelier, and spread the word!

Thanks, Jenni!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, little sis! Now I know why you've been so quiet lately. You've been one busy lady! Much success with the new endeavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Nichole! Congratulations. I hope it's a huge success for you. Great work!

    ReplyDelete